Money burning a hole in our pockets

He is a nice player but he isn't really an out and out striker though and not worth the money they would likely want.

i think he is the type of player pep likes to call a forward in a front line or a false number 9 much like sterling or sane
and yes he is a good young talent and would fit in this squad nicely

Haaland was available last summer for 20million euros before signing for Dortmund. What's he worth 12 months later ?Probably 80-100 million. He should have been snapped up and it was a huge oversight by us not to do so.

Haaland was available last summer for 20million euros before signing for Dortmund. What's he worth 12 months later ?Probably 80-100 million. He should have been snapped up and it was a huge oversight by us not to do so.

He wanted to go to Dortmund though. Rags wanted him but he wasn't interested in them or us, he probably felt or was advised that he'd get more game time in Germany and develop as a player. Good move for his agent too as he's certain to move for a huge sum at some point. I'd love that to be to us but I reckon he'll go to Spain.

I said it in another thread.
We should at least be enquiring about Haaland to see if it’s possible.
Either way I wouldn’t be waiting till next season to buy a striker, no guarantees how Sergio will be after the op or if he’ll have anymore injuries.
Sergio has only got a season left and we wait till he’s gone and we’re getting our pants pulled down on price whoever we go for, assuming there’s even anyone about who fits the bill.

I think we might be seeing Delap junior this year in the first team.

This with a number of kids coming through means for me that apart from the odd balancing transfer in to cover shortfalls we will be seeing more youth coming through and starting to take first team roles.

Don’t expect too many mega signings - we are becoming self sufficient in the next few years.

I think we might be seeing Delap junior this year in the first team.

This with a number of kids coming through means for me that apart from the odd balancing transfer in to cover shortfalls we will be seeing more youth coming through and starting to take first team roles.

Don’t expect too many mega signings - we are becoming self sufficient in the next few years.

Have we made any mega signings?

We need a top class defensive/centre midfielder to truly go for all trophies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.