Money saving tips much needed

I Shower once a week and stopped buying soap and shampoo..only wash clothes and underwear when the smell makes me puke. Growing my hair out..barbers a bloody rip off..I'm single by the way
Piss through your letterbox, shit on the doorstep, torch your gaff and claim on the insurance.

Then go live in a tent on the hills, you'll be quids in.

Fish and chips with mushy peas and a can of fizzy pop to wash it down, and all @the cost o' living beating price of a fiver.

The fish was of reasonable proportions with flakey chunks of white oceanic cod and covered in a crispy balanced batter. The chip portion was huge filling up our tray with their earthy goodness and the mushy pea portions bordered on the ridiculous.

Seniors fish and chip shop in Lytham square. I've said too much!

No gravy on the chips?
No, but they would have done a trade with the mushies, we ate it in a sea-hut overlooking the fylde estuary to shelter from the rain and were suitable satisfied. The fish was not standard sized but still excelled and I would say on recollection came in at around the 2/3 diameter of a full priced one. Chip portions filled the tray and they never held back on the peas, hard to believe they threw in a fanta for the fiver! No point packing a picanic at these prices.If we work together we survive!

Last edited:
If you have an immersion heater get a cheap timer on its plug socket to only allow topup heating during much cheaper 2am to say 6am.

Fish and chips with mushy peas and a can of fizzy pop to wash it down, and all @the cost o' living beating price of a fiver.

The fish was of reasonable proportions with flakey chunks of white oceanic cod and covered in a crispy balanced batter. The chip portion was huge filling up our tray with their earthy goodness and the mushy pea portions bordered on the ridiculous.

Seniors fish and chip shop in Lytham square. I've said too much!
Is that a pensioner price ? Seems very cheap if not.

Is that a pensioner price ? Seems very cheap if not.
All welcome at this price which makes it a worthy addition to the money tip thread. If you like Jumbo sausage then your in for a real treat with their (Bargain Banger). Four Jumbos, 2 large portions of chips and four large sides for £10.
This could easily feed a family of four, or a brace of gannet pensioners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.