Montreal based blues

Blue bob

A call to all Montreal based blues.

Do any of you gather to watch the games?
Would love to watch the derby with some fellow blues.

Mods... Please move this if it is the wrong place.<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:52 pm --<br /><br />Or.... Does any one know if a somewhere the foreign based supporters clubs are listed? It's a long shot I guess but I have had no luck with my searches so far.

Mods, feel free to move this to General Football - not using my ‘Places to Watch...’ thread since this is not for City

Resurrecting this near decades-old thread to see if any Canada-based blues know of a good place to watch the Women’s WC in Montreal?

The missus and I are here on holiday and Canada is playing the Netherlands in 5 hours, with it forecast to rain most of the day (thus we’re focusing the day’s exploits inside/underground), so I thought it would be fun to take it in for lunch. Both teams are through, but both will want to win to top the group in order to avoid the USA (likely) or Sweden (less likely) in the next round, so it should be a good match, if obviously not quite up to City standards. ;-)

Nearly anywhere in the city will do as we can always take the Metro.

Met some Toronto blues at PSG in 2016, and I've since seen a Canadian flag at a few European away games (Feyenoord and Napoli)
From memory, they meet at Opera Bobs in downtown Toronto when City are on TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.