moonchester

stu1

Question: Why hasnt he got his own website? Has anyone got any good pictures of him?

stu1 said:
Question: Why hasnt he got his own website? Has anyone got any good pictures of him?

There should be a website for him and Moonbeam lol

images

Moonchester is quintessentially ManCity. Everything about this club oozes out of that face. Just look at the eyes, just look at those eyes. He knows he's seen goals go in via added time, more than once, he seen some of the most bizarre shenanigans ever at any football club, but keeps coming back like a true blue.

http://www.justgiving.com/images/UserImages/UK/EGG/Moonchester.jpg

He's a bit of a goon really. I was about 8 and got a birthday card from him, so I guess he's not all that bad. Moonbeam more lame tho. Wasn't there a baby at one point? Or am I imagining things?

Cal said:
He's a bit of a goon really. I was about 8 and got a birthday card from him, so I guess he's not all that bad. Moonbeam more lame tho. Wasn't there a baby at one point? Or am I imagining things?

No you're not Cal. There's loads of babies in the shop. £5.99 I think and they are the spitting image of their parents. Wonder what their names are?

Cal said:
That would be moonshine bit of sad story that one, went off the rails a bit when the rumours that moonchester might not be the father. Last i heard he was shacked up with some old slapper in newton heath

There's the little rascals sat behind that fence there shoutin' to Anelka about what a t*at he is!

28tmrd.jpg

Here's one of Moony tryin' to sell his house.

2a9w8it.jpg

And look ........ here's one of him collectin' Robinhos wages from the bank!

2r2ucet.jpg

keep those pictures comin im gettin a right gallery, need more of moonshine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.