Morbidly Obese (and proud to be)

To be honest noticed two skin tags have appeared under my left armpit, not uncommon in middle aged men, but also a sign I could do with losing a few kilos

My mother used to tell us a story of her childhood about a girl in her street who would follow the wee guy who lit the gaslights in closes. He had a limp and she would mimick his walk whilst shouting Limpy Dan.

a few years later she got run over by a car and you guessed it, she had a limp.

I don’t know if it was true or she was using the story to teach us not to mock people.

It worked.
Well, in my opinion, if you are a health official trying to improve the nations health
1 Don't talk to me like shit or as if I'm mentally retarded
2 At least practice what you preach

Yes I feel sorry for her but perhaps if she took her own advice she wouldn't be in this position.

I get on plane for 6 hour flight to Bali.
A very big person double my 70 kilograms comes wandering down the isle checking seat numbers.
I pray to the almighty he/she isn't next to me..
Don't hate me for this, it's human nature, can't change my thought process.
I'm a bad person.
You may be a bad person, but not for hoping that that you have adequate elbow room on a flight.

I get on plane for 6 hour flight to Bali.
A very big person double my 70 kilograms comes wandering down the isle checking seat numbers.
I pray to the almighty he/she isn't next to me..
Don't hate me for this, it's human nature, can't change my thought process.
I'm a bad person.

Simple solution - pay up and fly business class in future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.