More Arguing !!

fallowfieldflyer

With the bad press arguing on the pitch recieves,i would like to see more of it coming from the city players when they are playing.To me it shows that you care and if you think someone isn't pulling his weight or concentrating enough fckin let him know.

fallowfieldflyer said:
With the bad press arguing on the pitch recieves,i would like to see more of it coming from the city players when they are playing.To me it shows that you care and if you think someone isn't pulling his weight or concentrating enough fckin let him know.
Usually I would agree, but in the latest case Sturridge and Elano were simply arguing over who has the biggest ego, not who cares the most about Manchester City.

Dubai Blue said:
fallowfieldflyer said:
Usually I would agree, but in the latest case Sturridge and Elano were simply arguing over who has the biggest ego, not who cares the most about Manchester City.

It's not the first time they both came to blows either. It was only recently that Sturridge wouldn't give Elano the ball for the penalty. I know Sturridge got the penalty in the first place and scored but I wouldn't be surprised if that didn't help their footballing relationship.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.