More BBC bias

Last night the third item on the news headlines was something about Arnold Alexander and the 'cut' for the England squad. Today it's this story given prominence with Desperate Dan and Silly Sally simpering over this. I wonder how they would have reported 'dogs savage baby bear'? Just froth and filler either way.
Is this sort of shite what I missed in my media blackout since Saturday?

Last night the third item on the news headlines was something about Arnold Alexander and the 'cut' for the England squad. Today it's this story given prominence with Desperate Dan and Silly Sally simpering over this. I wonder how they would have reported 'dogs savage baby bear'? Just froth and filler either way.
Is this sort of shite what I missed in my media blackout since Saturday?
I wonder what they will say when he doesn't get a game?

I wonder what they will say when he doesn't get a game?
They've just said he was one of four right backs. Southgate has a new tactical plan it seems called 'Right back to basics'. Three to defend and Ashton Armstrong to do the odd free kick.

Had it on this morning too. I have had it on a lot since lockdown but recently what is with the attempt at comedy by the presenters? it is cringeworthy at best n that's being polite.

Had it on this morning too. I have had it on a lot since lockdown but recently what is with the attempt at comedy by the presenters? it is cringeworthy at best n that's being polite.
I do 30 mins to see the local news then fire on Euronews, try it if you can get it.

It's a world away from the BBC standard.

Yeah I put it on for hour to drag me out of bed then sky sports new while getting ready for the day. I only caught last 2 mins of our local news so had wait come round again. excruciating but better than itv version.Just.

I hope the Mother bear comes to enact revenge in Episode 2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.