More fixture changes

Tonster

Chelsea v City now 4pm instead of 1.30pm on Sunday 27th Oct
City v Swansea now 4.10pm on Sunday Dec 1st instead of Sat 30th Nov
West Brom v City now Weds Dec 4th at 8pm instead of Tues Dec 3rd

Is the Arsenal match on sat 14th Dec 3pm staying where it is then? Or have they only decided on the moved fixtures up to the Dec 4th ones you mention? Anyone know?!

kippaxkid74 said:
Is the Arsenal match on sat 14th Dec 3pm staying where it is then? Or have they only decided on the moved fixtures up to the Dec 4th ones you mention? Anyone know?!

They've not done the December games yet.

Chelsea has been swapped with New v Sunderland (probably as they've realised that shouldn't ko at 4pm), Swansea I think because of Europa league commitments and West Brom just to make it Weds from Tues?

Tonster said:
kippaxkid74 said:

They've not done the December games yet.

Chelsea has been swapped with New v Sunderland (probably as they've realised that shouldn't ko at 4pm), Swansea I think because of Europa league commitments and West Brom just to make it Weds from Tues?

ah right ok, thanks.
sorry i keep asking about this! Being pressured to book a birthday trip away for that week, but need to know when the Arsenal match will be first (ideally it stays saturday!)

ah right ok, thanks.
sorry i keep asking about this! Being pressured to book a birthday trip away for that week, but need to know when the Arsenal match will be first (ideally it stays saturday!)
If it stays saturday it'll be the 5.30pm kick off, if not it'll be moved to sunday.

kippaxkid74 said:
I wouldn't put big money on that one staying unchanged.

Inter Me Nan said:
ah right ok, thanks.
If it stays saturday it'll be the 5.30pm kick off, if not it'll be moved to sunday.

If it's a BT Sport pick it'll be 12-45pm on Saturday, very likely to be televised one way or another.

lancs blue said:
Inter Me Nan said:
ah right ok, thanks.

If it's a BT Sport pick it'll be 12-45pm on Saturday, very likely to be televised one way or another.
No way will BT get City v Arsenal over Sky, too big a game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.