More French Terror

This week has been fucking insane. Not even isis anymore, it just feels like every crazy fucker is hell bent on killing. All my prayers, best wishes and condolences. And to those in power, do something.

I do think thats part of it, its been in the media so much that every crackpot is using it as an excuse.

I do think thats part of it, its been in the media so much that every crackpot is using it as an excuse.
Exactly. This can be put to bed pretty easily, though, once you ask people if this is the best era to have born into ever, and by some considerable distance. Imagine being 17 in 1914. Or heaven forbid, living and dying in the Middle Ages. I feel grateful for 2016 in so many ways.

The "war" will not be won because hardly anyone in the civilised west would be prepared to sink to their level.
We've grown up in a sanitised world which puts faith in the judicial system to sort things out and have a sense of what's right and wrong. We, in general, value ours and other people's lives. The problem is thinking that everyone has or should have the same mindset. They don't.
For some people, life isn't for living. It's to follow a cause. If that involves ending your life and taking others with you, we can't comprehend, understand or counter this behaviour and belief.
What we consider to be cruel, sadistic and unimaginable is nothing to them.
It's not a battle we can't win. It's a battle that we're not prepared to win. The way to win it is too unpalatable for us.

People are going to be that terrified they may soon end up carrying weapons If this is going to start happening every day.

The "war" will not be won because hardly anyone in the civilised west would be prepared to sink to their level.
We've grown up in a sanitised world which puts faith in the judicial system to sort things out and have a sense of what's right and wrong. We, in general, value ours and other people's lives. The problem is thinking that everyone has or should have the same mindset. They don't.
For some people, life isn't for living. It's to follow a cause. If that involves ending your life and taking others with you, we can't comprehend, understand or counter this behaviour and belief.
What we consider to be cruel, sadistic and unimaginable is nothing to them.
It's not a battle we can't win. It's a battle that we're not prepared to win. The way to win it is too unpalatable for us.

Quite correct, we have a load of backward fuckers living in 2016. Their practices should have gone out of the window a thousand years ago!

What can seriously be done about it though? I think the horse has bolted and it's something we now, unfortunately, have to live with - Basically, these backward practices have infiltrated Europe and, other than round up every Muslim or any other extremist and blowing Raqqa to smithereens there isn't a lot we can do

Shouldn't have started pissing about in Iraq and Afghanistan. Those countries were being run rightly or wrongly, in a way that the people there respected and maintained some kind of stability for the rest of the world. What did they think that sending forces in killing people that lived in the same towns would achieve in the long run? They have basically created a generation of angry young men who have a reason to feel aggrieved with the world. The kind of discipline and rule they had been used to in the past were be-headings, public beatings etc. so that is what they are continuing. For anyone that says 'this person was a French of German national', that might be the case but the people brainwashing them aren't.

Unfortunately with the mass migration into Europe, there's only one way this is heading.

i said this a few years back that it would lead to a religous war, after all most wars are about religeon.

Nah. Even if we did "go to war" with isis, it wouldnt be a religious war. In their heads maybe, but not for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.