More, or less confident of winning the league after today?

scousemanc

My spirits are definitely higher than they were this morning. Nasri, Yaya and Bony to return. Aguero and Kompany getting better. City's proven resilience at the back end of the season. Taking a point at Stamford Bridge which no other team has done this year.

The machine is about to click into gear.

Re: More, or less confident of winning the league after toda

scousemanc said:
My spirits are definitely higher than they were this morning. Nasri, Yaya and Bony to return. Aguero and Kompany getting better. City's proven resilience at the back end of the season. Taking a point at Stamford Bridge which no other team has done this year.

The machine is about to click into gear.

I agree.

More of course. I was scared to shit about losing today, draw leaves us in the race with Yaya, Nasri and Bony to come into the team.

For me that was a must win game. We played well but didn't capitalise. I feel the same as before the game really. Chelsea are favourites

More, here's to hoping that Fabregas misses quite a few games.

More, as we have the big guns returning

More, as 5 points behind is far more catch able than 8

More, as the performance was the best since West Brom

A lot more.....said in the match day thread it reminded me of the fa cup loss to the rags in 11/12, why? Because I saw how much they wanted it, to show how good they are and who they are.

High hopes for the rest of the season

Hope I'm wrong but I think the games against Chelsea will decide the league. We were the better side in both games but only took 2 points.

cookster said:
Hope I'm wrong but I think the games against Chelsea will decide the league. We were the better side in both games but only took 2 points.
last season we took 0 points

About the same. We were the better team, but then we already knew that. But Chelsea have a habit of getting results against other top teams even when they're second best. And against the smaller teams, it doesn't really matter whether you're the best or second best team in the league. Consistency is all that matters. But we'll definitely go on a run at some point.

More.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.