More Revelling: Premier League 17/18 Cann Table

SebastianBlue

President, International Julian Alvarez Fan Club
http://canntable.com/table.html#league/PL/37

Even on my iPad Pro I have to scroll to find the sorry club in second.

I wish we had time to get a banner made of this for the away crowd to unfurl prior to kickoff this weekend.

Anyone up for a new tattoo next week? ;-)

98fd6930_cec2_468d_a594_7a2ba2ada87e_by_techspider-dcb692k.jpg

Last edited:
I thought the Cann Table was to do with Rascal's alcohol consumption on away trips. We'd be leading that as well if it was.
I’m not sure there’s a web browser that would load such a large table depicting that dataset.

Just updated the screenshot of the table to reflect United’s Second Place Trophy triumph.

Last edited:
We effectively won the title in March, as it turned out. The best they can do now is 81.

We effectively won the title in March, as it turned out. The best they can do now is 81.

Correct, 12th March. We beat Stoke to go 81 points. (GD +65) 30 Games played.
10th May, Rags draw with Hammers to go 81 points (GD +39) 37 Games played. haha

I’ve actually just won a bet with a mate as I said it would end up that we won the league in March (made the bet on my birthday on 7 March, and it turns out we won it on 12 March, if we count GD). That was even despite our shaking on it as we were walking to Mary D’s after the Basel loss (not the best birthday present).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.