More Revelling: Premier League 17/18 Cann Table

F**king hell!

26 points between the champions and 4th place.

The brilliance of the team this season is that we have played so well as to negate any possibilities of the officials f**king us over (apart from the Dipper's in the Chump's League) unlike the last couple of season's.

UTTERLY DOMINANT!

F**king hell!

26 points between the champions and 4th place.

The brilliance of the team this season is that we have played so well as to negate any possibilities of the officials f**king us over (apart from the Dipper's in the Chump's League) unlike the last couple of season's.

UTTERLY DOMINANT!
That’s the beauty of this table format—it shows our absolute dominance of the league for all to see.

I’ve just sent it to several United and Liverpool supporting mates. Only one response so far:

“Oh, **** off. Next Year will be different.”

Guess which disgrace of a club he supports. My favourite bit is that he capitalised the n and y as if it was actually a trophy or award. ;-)

Related to this dominance, is our average finish in the league over the last 8 years, which dwarfs all of the other top six clubs, but especially Liverpool.

1c415a5e_2538_4077_9ce4_8bfeb45bfb89_by_techspider-dcb2cpq.jpg

This just shows how brilliant we've been this season. Now all I have to know is, how come there is so much shit and moaning
pre match, in game and post match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.