More **** stirring

Re: More shit stirring

£18,000,000? IF he does go anywhere I'm sure Madrid, Barca, Chelsea etc will have a say fpmsl. Load of shite.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=172911" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=172911</a>

liverpool got no cash anyways.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

I love a good bloody laugh.

bullshit.gif

goose72 said:

old. appeared in the italian press, seems to be about rafa and juve. rafa has been offerred the job but is playing it cool. juve would have to buy out his contract (and those of his staff, estimated at 18m). this would impact on his wage, and transfer funds, and whilst liverpool are broke and out of the champions league, his negotiating position ain't that strong, you'd think he'd be better off at juve. but if it looked like liverpool might get some good players, maybe he might not need to leave, juve would have to chase him?

Funny thing is if pool lose and everton win at weekend then they will only be 2 points ahead of them come final day, me thinks pool fans shiting it about no europe next year

the goats backside said:
Funny thing is if pool lose and everton win at weekend then they will only be 2 points ahead of them come final day, me thinks pool fans shiting it about no europe next year

Liverpool have Hull last day of the season, I doubt Hull will take anything off Liverpool.

'Iain Dowie tactical Genius'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.