More **** stirring

Re: More shit stirring

SWPISHOME said:
the goats backside said:
Funny thing is if pool lose and everton win at weekend then they will only be 2 points ahead of them come final day, me thinks pool fans shiting it about no europe next year

Liverpool have Hull last day of the season, I doubt Hull will take anything off Liverpool.

'Iain Dowie tactical Genius'

Your probably right but would be funny knowing they have to get a result to qualify for europa

Signs for City for £25m (at least, allegedly)

Has a storming season, scoring approaching 30 goals in all competitions, proving himself a key player in our squad and a major reason we are challenging for fourth.

Thus, by scouse logic, he's worth LESS?

How is it that a player we bought for 25m(and alot more bt some reports)would drop 7m in value in one season at the club after scoring 20+ goals, I'm missing something. On a side note, is it just me or does Dowie look more and more like Alan Ball every passing day?

SWPISHOME said:
the goats backside said:
Funny thing is if pool lose and everton win at weekend then they will only be 2 points ahead of them come final day, me thinks pool fans shiting it about no europe next year

Liverpool have Hull last day of the season, I doubt Hull will take anything off Liverpool.

'Iain Dowie tactical Genius'

would make my day if hull win that match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.