More than this

I think that has been the plan all window. We have list A with some mega stars and some very good players on it, but it all hinges on Kaka signing to get the others to follow. We've probably set a deadline for the Kaka signing so we can ... move onto list B, which are more average players but ones we shouldn't have too much trouble signing (even for over the odds money). We'd then go back to list A in the summer again.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Looks like that's the plan!

Definitely the plan. They'll be queueing round the block with their agents pressing autoredial. We need to use our new found attractiveness to piss Wenger off by signing Arshavin and sign Palicios to piss Taggart off. They can keep Elano company on the bench.

agreed, i think if kaka came, then villa would jump at the oppertunity, seing our imtemtions. And then maybe 1 or 2 more.

Seen a post Aguero has a 48m get out clause, chicken feed. The one signing I want after Kaka is Zaballettas best mate Messi but I suspect he may be the big money signing in the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.