Morecambe Bay SC Premier League Trophy and Paul Lake tonight

scoreboardender

Quick reminder that Morecambe Bay Supporters' Club are hosting the Premier League Trophy and Paul Lake tonight at The Borough in Lancaster. All Blues welcome, free entry.

Starts 7 for 7:30, Paul gets here a 8:30

Ill be in attendance but unfortunately since Sundays result The Premiership trophy won't make an appearance as its on display at The swamp.

Have a goodun lads hope Paul TURNS UP he let us down at the Legends event recently

cyberblue said:
Have a goodun lads hope Paul TURNS UP he let us down at the Legends event recently

I'm too bothered if he doesn't turn up, it's £4.50 for a pint of Peroni in that pub!!

What a Good night that was.

Paul Lake talks a lot of sense, no how much us fans react I'm the ground or via phone ins or the internet, at the end of the day that's just our opinions, the people who run our club see it a different away.

He's a legend and I'm pissed.

cyberblue said:

I think Lakey will be gutted that you put it as "he let us down". He goes here there and everywhere for the City fans to all branches all over. Added to that he has a young family, one of whom needs special care, I think he goes above and beyond the call of duty in his PA's really. Not sure of the circumstances of his non appearance in your event, but I feel sure that it would have been unavoidable.

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
cyberblue said:

I think Lakey will be gutted that you put it as "he let us down". He goes here there and everywhere for the City fans to all branches all over. Added to that he has a young family, one of whom needs special care, I think he goes above and beyond the call of duty in his PA's really. Not sure of the circumstances of his non appearance in your event, but I feel sure that it would have been unavoidable.
The reason i said he let us down is because he did .as a club Ambassador he confirmed his attendence for the Legends night where we were donating money to MCFC ex Players Association & the Childrens Hospital .he never turned up he never let us know he was not turning up he did not apologise for disapointing the fans .there for there is no other way to put it i acept it might have been unavoidable but a quick text .phone call or email would have done the job

SiWatts90 said:
Great night and Paul was fantastic, had a lot of compassion for Michael Johnson as well!

The bloke who said to Paul I can see a lot of similarities between you and Johnson, at which point Paul took a drink of his glass of coke, i thought to myself, hmmm no not really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.