Morgan Rogers

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by FantasyIreland, 8 Jul 2019.

1. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

They are players that have more of an Everton look about them,but hopefully with greater ability - 'Rooney' types perhaps.

2. KDB is more of a great example of an English type player than typically continental imo.

3. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

In some respects,although his use of the ball says very different.

4. Different to the clowns we see now, but we have had plenty of great English footballers over the years, albeit few with that level of ability.

5. Cobra

Cobra

Probably not the right thread for it, but the EDS seem to have a lot of players now, especially in midfield and attack. Surely a few of the older players should be looking to go out on loan?

6. Cozmo Bozo

Cozmo Bozo

Is this list accurate or have more been promoted from the U18? I've seen Moulden and McDonald in some photos on the OS.

https://www.transfermarkt.de/manchester-city-u21/kader/verein/9265/saison_id/2019

If you exclude Lukas Nmecha, Brandon Barker, Erik Palmer-Brown and the kids from Ghana, who are pretty much guaranteed to go out on loan again, there should be 24 players left. Not sure if that is considered a big squad, but it's possible some of the 19-year olds could be loaned as well.

7. Centurions

Centurions

I'm more convinced than ever that Pep's changing the setup slightly and will be using the fullbacks as wingers (or at least 1 of them with the other filling in at CM). That'll give us more midfielders running in on goal and Rogers seems to fit that role perfectly. I'm not that fussed if Sane does leave as I'm not sure he may have a position to play in for ourselves.

I can see new scoring records being set this season.

8. Cobra

Cobra

I think the likes of Bazunu, McDonald, Braaf, Knight and Rogers will all be mainly playing for the EDS this season too.

twosips likes this.
  9. Delphinho

Delphinho

Does anyone know if this guy’s level is anywhere near our first team yet? With Sane out for probably quite a few months and Sterling and Mahrez (+Bernardo) being our only wingers, it would be great if Bernabe, Rogers or Poveda could play in cups etc

10. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Rogers is more a central midfielder is he not?