Morgan Rogers

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by FantasyIreland, 8 Jul 2019.

1. Cobwebcat

Cobwebcat

If Sane were to leave maybe this guy?

Big ask but he’s the best I’ve seen for his age. I think he’s the first youngster I’ve thought he will probably make it into our squad. Actually 2nd as Sancho was first.

2. Sir Joe Aguero

Sir Joe Aguero

From what little I saw he didn't look particularly quick. Maybe it's his age but I think his dribbling and goal-scoring are his main assets.

3. balotellishaircut

balotellishaircut

How's this lad been playing, I'm sure he scored a few wks back, looks a very good prospect, strong n burly type of player.

4. twosips

twosips

Settled in okay so far I think. Not blown anyone away, but clearly talented.

5. balotellishaircut

balotellishaircut

Cheers mate.

6. Cobra

Cobra

Probably not the thread for it, but as you’re here I’ll ask anyway - why do you think the EDS are struggling so badly in PL2 this season?

7. Nelly's Left Foot

Nelly's Left Foot

The answer I think from serious regular watchers would be the manager! Maybe that's right as there must be something wrong as match after match we look the better side , even going into 2 goal leads, but somehow lose the game. Southampton was the worst example, 2 up with 10 minutes to go and lost 4.3 but even against Brighton on Saturday we were much the better side but somehow failed to score and then on a rare Brighton foray we let a soft goal in.

I have wondered if its partly a fitness thing as we do get worse as games go on.