Mortgage Advice

gazinho

Anyone on here work or have knowledge of mortgages?

Bought a house with a friend over 10 years ago and he's currently still on the mortgage but needs to get off it, he's not lived with me for 8 years and doesnt want any money etc.

If anyone can help please pm me and ill explain in more detail, cheers

Had similar some 35 yes ago but with a bird but same scenario, just saw a solicitor and she signed it to me at a nominal 1p, solicitor costs were the biggest outlay but no stress unless things have changed.
Think the 1p payment was crucial, best money I ever spent

Anyone on here work or have knowledge of mortgages?

Bought a house with a friend over 10 years ago and he's currently still on the mortgage but needs to get off it, he's not lived with me for 8 years and doesnt want any money etc.

If anyone can help please pm me and ill explain in more detail, cheers
Is the house insured against fire?

It is a transfer of equity and depending on the value of his half could result in a stamp duty bill for you.

Bump

Any advice would be welcome on these options , cheers.

1.49% 2 year fixed this one does have a Virgin product fee of £995 which can be added approximately £769 per month

1.82% 2 year fixed no fee approximately £775 per month

1.69% 3 year fixed this one does have a Virgin product fee of £995 which can be added approximately £778 per month

1.89% 3 year fixed no fee approximately £778 per month

1.39% 5 year fixed this one does have a Virgin product fee of £995 which can be added approximately £765 per month

1.70% 5 year fixed no fee approximately £770 per month

2.39% 7 year fixed no fee approximately £799 per month

Bump

Any advice would be welcome on these options , cheers.

1.49% 2 year fixed this one does have a Virgin product fee of £995 which can be added approximately £769 per month

1.82% 2 year fixed no fee approximately £775 per month

1.69% 3 year fixed this one does have a Virgin product fee of £995 which can be added approximately £778 per month

1.89% 3 year fixed no fee approximately £778 per month

1.39% 5 year fixed this one does have a Virgin product fee of £995 which can be added approximately £765 per month

1.70% 5 year fixed no fee approximately £770 per month

2.39% 7 year fixed no fee approximately £799 per month
Are there no tracker mortgages available?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.