Moscow taxi driver mows down pedestrians

Yep. Exactly what would happen if you feel asleep at the wheel, your foot would completely relax (press down on the accelerator) and steering would become haphazard (after hitting road kerbs, people, sign posts etc).

Thanks for arguing my point!

Have you ever driven a car? Serious question. Your foot would never 'relax' and press down on the accelerator pedal.

You have to be a paranoid tw*t to think this was anything but an accident.

Since when did terrorists come armed only with their flip flops and a bright yellow taxi car, as a terrorist weapon?

Only the paranoid would see this is a planned attack, rather than what it actually is, a stupid mistake by the driver and a pure accident.
Like I said, fucking stupid.

Id say it was an accident.

1st you'll not kill many if any people by mowing them down in a car going 10-15mph
2nd if you were going to do so and your plan was to run away you'd not wear flip flops?

Whatever, let's just be grateful didn't end up being a bloodbath as in some previous incidents.

Maybe the timing of the attack was down to opportunism, and his plan was to keep driving - except the sign stopped him

Maybe

Though would the same conclusions be jumped to if for example it were a woman or it happened in London and was a British black cab driver?
People too quick to condemn people due to their religion, race ect. Unnecessary fear mongering.
"Oh he's from Kyrgyzstan where 80% of the population is muslim so this was a terrorist attack"
Absolute joke

Maybe

Though would the same conclusions be jumped to if for example it were a woman or it happened in London and was a British black cab driver?
People too quick to condemn people due to their religion, race ect. Unnecessary fear mongering.
"Oh he's from Kyrgyzstan where 80% of the population is muslim so this was a terrorist attack"
Absolute joke
I watched the video and based solely on that thought it was deliberate. At the time I didn’t know the nationality of the driver, it was one poster who brought that up.

Maybe

Absolute joke
No idea of his religion or wherever it was terror related - from watching the video and judging it solely on his actions and his attempts to run away, to reach any other conclusion that it was deliberate is baffling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.