Moss Side Shooting and Street Party

I assume this is a WUM. You do realise they 30 years ago gangland killings across Manchester were common place. Have a read of Peter Walsh’s book on Manchester Gang Wars if you need reminding.
Were they tourists on Bournemouth beach putting others at risk and sticking two fingers up at the NHS, and leaving tons of rubbish ?

Were they tourists on Bournemouth beach putting others at risk and sticking two fingers up at the NHS, and leaving tons of rubbish ?

This is the Moss Side shooting thread mate.

you need another thread for that argument. Btw Liverpool fans left worse litter the last 2 nights but the situation wasn’t any better 30 odd years ago.

I assume this is a WUM. You do realise they 30 years ago gangland killings across Manchester were common place. Have a read of Peter Walsh’s book on Manchester Gang Wars if you need reminding.

And football violence was common place.

England is far more peaceful now than the 70s, 80s and 90s, it’s just the Internet divides opinion everywhere and instant news makes it look worse.

At least it’s not full of Australians is all I’ll say.

Page 20 in the recipe book -

Ingredients -

1 small space
1 large number of bellends.
Stir chaotically

Doesn't taste great tbf.
It's been on the news here mate.
Just unbelievable in a pandemic, where's their pride in their nation? Leaving many tons of rubbish on the beach shows they have zero regard for their country.

And football violence was common place.

England is far more peaceful now than the 70s, 80s and 90s, it’s just the Internet divides opinion everywhere and instant news makes it look worse.

At least it’s not full of Australians is all I’ll say.
Are you a fucking complete idiot, show me where I mentioned levels of violence before you star chucking insults about.
I wasn't talking about violence.
Sorry you dislike 25 million people who live in Australia.

Are you a fucking complete idiot, show me where I mentioned levels of violence before you star chucking insults about.
I wasn't talking about violence.
Sorry you dislike 25 million people who live in Australia.

Calm down kangaroo Kev it was only a joke.

It's been on the news here mate.
Just unbelievable in a pandemic, where's their pride in their nation? Leaving many tons of rubbish on the beach shows they have zero regard for their country.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sm...ts-national-report-finds-20180124-h0n9ar.html

Shopping strips are the most litter-strewn parts of the nation and the amount of rubbish dumped on beaches has spiked, suggesting decades of anti-littering campaigns have failed to teach some Australians to 'Do the right thing'.

The Keep Australia Beautiful Litter Index, to be released on Thursday, also reveals that people in NSW and Queensland are among the nation's biggest tossers – offsetting litter improvements in the rest of the country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.