Moss Side Shooting and Street Party

This opinion is pretty much what the BLM protests are about. Black on black killing doesn’t really matter, whereas random terrorist kills “normal” people and everyone is up in arms.

thats because BLM has been infiltrated by extreme left nut jobs who want to politicise it and turn into anti police / authority rather than tacking institutional racism. (Which does need tackling) Ive also heard unconfirmed rumours that the delightful Mr Soros has gotten involved....

thats because BLM has been infiltrated by extreme left nut jobs who want to politicise it and turn into anti police / authority rather than tacking institutional racism. (Which does need tackling) Ive also heard unconfirmed rumours that the delightful Mr Soros has gotten involved....
Nearly every post by you on any topic reads like someone who spends his time on too many right wing message boards. You use so many buzzwords and phrases people don't say in real life. What was it in the other thread? "Incel"? who the fuck says incel in real life?

Nearly every post by you on any topic reads like someone who spends his time on too many right wing message boards. You use so many buzzwords and phrases people don't say in real life. What was it in the other thread? "Incel"? who the fuck says incel in real life?
He smelled of pubs and Wormwood Scrubs
And too many right wing meetings.

Not sure it 'doesn't matter', just no shock as it's so regular. People getting randomly stabbed for fuck all is always going to grab the attention more. I lived in Moss Side / Whalley range late 80's / early 90's and it was all to regular an occurrence. Apart from a particularly horrible one (1990'ish I think) when a young boy got gunned down in a chippy it just became background noise. I don't think it's a race thing tbh - I have similar lack of interest when some teenager overdoes the drugs at a rave - just another stat sadly.
Benji Stanley iirc. A 14 year old gunned down in a chippy by a guy with a shotgun. Must have been very messy.

I wasn’t having a go at you, merely pointing out the apathy shown by everyone to it compared to the Reading incident.
Did you really think it would not be that way? The slogan chanters dont think there is enough political posturing for them if people die in Moss Side. lt obviously means more to many people if it happens in Trumpland rather than on our doorstep.

Did you really think it would not be that way? The slogan chanters dont think there is enough political posturing for them if people die in Moss Side. lt obviously means more to many people if it happens in Trumpland rather than on our doorstep.

It has nothing to do with the US. The two sets of murders happened in England. One has got people chatting about foreigners and religion, while the other has had minimal comment.

If there is one thing more pathetic than people who believe ŕidiculous, dangerous, hate filled and paranoid internet conspiracy theories, it's someone who doesn't really believe them but promotes them to "stir the pot" and feed their own craving for meaning in life - despite knowing the poison they spread.

I put it to you that you are the later. A very sad man.

The second person has now died. As someone else (sorry forgot who) in the Reading stabbing thread, it is strange how little posts are in this one. Mind you the media coverage will be the same. Reading is near enough London and now confirmed the offender is an islamist. whereas Moss Side equals black on black gangster media stereotyping nothing to see here so lets ignore type incident.

You could say the same about the limited interest in the white victims of the Reading stabbings. That thread is dominated by observations on the killer.

We’ve also had a couple of weeks of being influenced towards thinking black on black violence was a think of the past. RIP to all the victims of both sets of murders.

Trying to points score on murders, classy.

Am I? All I have done is suggest that peoples’ reactions to two horrific sets of murders is not the same.

Why do you think the Reading murders have had 10 times the reaction to the Moss Side killings?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.