Moss Side

Paddys Goose

Is it safe to go to Moss Side at night? I wanna go to a local pub and smell the atmosphere, but my wife is wurried about my safety.
Sorry för my bad english

Is it still going? Only been in once, it was an experience :)

I had a friend who went in and was a regular and I went with him twice,even though he was a regular some of the locals weren't so keen on my being there so we had to knock it on the head,no skin off my nose and to be honest I was a little relieved because I wouldn't say I got the best feeling from the place. I don't know if it's still open because I am not local any more but I would be very surprised if it is.

I had a friend who went in and was a regular and I went with him twice,even though he was a regular some of the locals weren't so keen on my being their so we had to knock it on the head,no skin off my nose and to be honest I was a little relieved because I wouldn't say I got the best feeling from the place. I don't know if it's still open because I am not local any more but I would be very surprised if it is.
So would I, was the only place still open a 4 in the morning back in the day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.