most annoying poster on bluemoon!!

BlueMooner87 said:
pam,

she aint been on for a while think shes on blue watch
this. ^^ . proper moaner she is from what i read of her posts. i wrote a thread at the time we were having the meeting with kaka before it broke down about the milan fans protesting how much they loved him and wanted him to stay. about why didnt we show him how much we wanted him here. she put what i said down. the irony is whether TRUE or NOT is that kaka said the milan fans showed him how much they wanted him to stay so he did and we didnt really.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Banned Tosspot said:
The one that said he was leaving and then edited his post and came back three days later.

As dull as dishwater.

Could be an R Kelly lyric that from Trapped In The Closet.
I'm not really a fan of modern R 'n' B but I'll try youtube.

Banned Tosspot said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Banned Tosspot said:
The one that said he was leaving and then edited his post and came back three days later.

As dull as dishwater.

Could be an R Kelly lyric that from Trapped In The Closet.
I'm not really a fan of modern R 'n' B but I'll try youtube.

It's about 24 'episodes' long but it's worth watching them all for a cheap laugh.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
All the 'lets be best mates' brigade and those who PM you support but don't have the neck to do it in public, oh and those who sit on the fence.

I'm surprised you've not had a mention yet fella, you must be doing something wrong recently!

Spotty, gobby, unwashed, Studenty types, who, although they have never been anywhere, seen anything or done anything ,think that they are the font of all knowledge by virtue of being able to deliver a few condescending platitudes that they have overheard in the Students Union Bar...

der-bomber said:
Spotty, gobby, unwashed, Studenty types, who, although they have never been anywhere, seen anything or done anything ,think that they are the font of all knowledge by virtue of being able to deliver a few condescending platitudes that they have overheard in the Students Union Bar...

Agreed, gobshite middle class twunts!!!

Anyone who starts a topic introducing themselves. There are close on 13000 members, who gives a shit if you're new. Just post something interesting.

Anyone who replies "rag" to a new poster. Funny the first 100 times, tedious as fuck now.

Anyone who starts a topic when there are a dozen topics you could have replied to.

Anyone who spells "our" as "are". It's a three letter word FFS.

So pretty much everyone including myself. But it's still a good forum.
Apart from scorer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.