Most anticipated game of the year?

Bazzmand Show

Even though many will give the stock standard answer, vs rag shite, I wanted to know what game everyone is absolutely buzzing for and counting down the days to this year. Personally ive got a few, this weekend obviously, first game of the season cant wait for. And against Wolves at home. But I think the biggest game of the year for me will be when we play the red plastic shite at the shithole. The reception Tevez gets will be like nothing we have experienced their for a while, bar the usual 33 years shite. Imagine if he fuckin scores their and gives all those bastards the big finger and the look on that whiskey nosed little twat sat on the bench. No doubt he will be up waiving his arms calling for Riley, only to find hes been retired to the shithole. Anyway my biggest 3 games this year in preference are:

1. Rags at swamp
2. Wolves at home (first game at coms)
3. Liverpool at home.

What are everyone elses big ones for this year?

I am buzzing for Blackburn to see what we have really got in a competitive game, it's away aswell so we will hopefully end that curse from last season

Blackburn, first game
United, home and away
and Arsenal away, 3rd from last game (Could be a big one)

Away at Burnley. Will be so nice to reacquaint ourselves with all those charming, hospitable fans of the meat-headed variety.

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Blackburn, first game
United, home and away
and Arsenal away, 3rd from last game (Could be a big one)

Good point re Arsenal away, that could be the biggest game of the year for both teams. It could very well come down to that who finished 4th.

Oddly enough I am really looking forward to the Barcelona game. Only 9 days to go and the attendence has just passed the 60000 mark. Other then that Wolves at home and the other 4 I have booked being Arsenal, Villa, West Ham and Hull :-)

Stoke (h)

Fulham (h)

Wigan (h)

Bet your all thinking WTF this guy on about ??
Well you would be right,am only kidding!!!!

Every game we play is great and important,I understand people have favourites,but I love every Saturday when season starts.....ROLL ON SATURDAY

P/S Any spare for Blackburn ?

The games against Villa, Tottenham and Everton will be interesting to see where we stand in comparison to them, not just in comparison to Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.