Most disappointing player

So many to choose from but I'm going for the signings that cost a ridiculous amount of money yet failed to perform. Mangala, Jo, RSC,Bony, Rodwell, Boating, Kolo Toure, Robinho and Nasri. Not the most disappointing but the most frustrating player was SWP. Too many times his speed papered over his poor ball control and inability to get a cross in.

Last edited:
So many to choose from but I'm going for the signings that cost a ridiculous amount of money yet failed to perform. Mangala, Jo, RSC,Bony, Rodwell, Boating, Kolo Toure, Robinho and Nasri. Not the most disappointing but the most frustrating player was SWP. Too many times his speed papered over his poor ball control and inability to get a cross in.
Leave the drugs alone you are deluded

I am not joking on this one but WIlfried Bony. Samir Nasri is another one.

Nonsense! Nasri was an important player in our title winning season under Mancini. Players like Fowler, McManaman, Jo have far exceeded his expectation in the disappointing ranks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.