Most improved player this season?

Gelsons Dad

Micah ?
He's a footballer all of a sudden. Great decision making. Great runs. Good passing. Strong in defence.
I'm really impressed with his performances in the last couple of months. He's playing a blinder tonight.

Richards was class when he was 18 then lost the plot a bit on my opinion. The past 6 months though he has improved back to where he was 3 years ago, but continued to improve.

For me most improved is Zabaleta. The guy was just a total liability but he has improved so so much.

Gelsons Dad said:
Micah ?
He's a footballer all of a sudden. Great decision making. Great runs. Good passing. Strong in defence.
I'm really impressed with his performances in the last couple of months. He's playing a blinder tonight.

Bet he doesnt want the season to end.

Got to be out of him and Joleon, with a special mention to Zab who has now managed to time challenges to perfection

Not a single player has regressed, either since last season or as this season has developed. That says a lot about Mancini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.