Most Improved Player This Season...

Zinchenko, without a shadow of a doubt. Learning a new position. Wins his fair share of headers and tackles. Improving defensively all the time. Has more confidence to get forward and try impose himself on a game now as well.

If Mendy was fit I'd love to see him get a go in his natural position for a few games.

whats been great for me is the improvement in Bernardo, Sterling, Laporte, Zinchenko, which has been vital as some players havent hit last seasons form or have injuries. But for me its Aguero he just seems to playing the best I have seen him

Zinchenko
Sterling
Aguero
Bernardo
Laporte...in that order.

Hard to believe our world class striker, who holds the City record, has improved so much I picked him #3, but I’ve never seen him more involved and active. Too bad Pep “discovered” him so late in his career!

So if someone has 3 amazing games he's most improved player?
Logic dictates it has to be longer than that ?
I'm not going to point out to you yet again about what the OP said; you're obviously choosing to ignore that. Fine; have it your own way. We're not going to agree, and I'm not going to spend all day going around in circles with you.

maxresdefault.jpg

Zinchenko has been outstanding the last month or so, but overall b.silva for me he’s had major impact on nearly every game he’s played in player of the year for me already

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.