Most Irritating Footballer Ever ....

charliebigspuds said:
i alway's manage to be irritated by Ricky Villa every January and May!
Dead right. It was on the other day. I am afraid it got the better of me "CHOP HIM. TAKE HIS FUCKING LEGS. HAVE HIM. CHOP THE FUCKING ARGIE BASTARD. BURY HIS HEAD IN THE FUCKING GOAL POST!" Not one sky blue defender heard me, and the bearded twit scored again. I think we lost that final 5568 - 1. Why is it that the remote is on the other side of the room? Every fucking time its on!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
charliebigspuds said:
Dead right. It was on the other day. I am afraid it got the better of me "CHOP HIM. TAKE HIS FUCKING LEGS. HAVE HIM. CHOP THE FUCKING ARGIE BASTARD. BURY HIS HEAD IN THE FUCKING GOAL POST!" Not one sky blue defender heard me, and the bearded twit scored again. I think we lost that final 5568 - 1. Why is it that the remote is on the other side of the room? Every fucking time its on!
lol, glad i'm not the only one!!

charliebigspuds said:

You just had to mention him didn't you, cried my eyes out that night all the way home.

Any rag player or ex rag player.
Any player who supports rags
Any player who loves rags even though support someone else.
And Platini.

bluemoon32 said:
charliebigspuds said:

You just had to mention him didn't you, cried my eyes out that night all the way home.
me and you both mate, i'd stopped by the time i'd got home. But i started again when my mum opened the door to greet me and my dad, as she put me to bed that night she said to me "don't worry son, they'll soon be there again" i was 9 i'm now 37 and still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.