Most Neutral supporters of different teams say its Hughes

skybluekings

Just about every site with fans comments about City's game say its Hughes that's holding City back.

Goal.com:

"City doesn't have what it takes to be among first 4 in EPL. You could buy many good players but you need a great coach for this mechanism to function properly. Someone like Jouse Mourinho..."

"his Hughes guy HAS NO CLUE. He is playing Ireland, SRF, Robinho, Tevez and Adebayor in the first team??? DO you think that if you play with 5 offensive guys it will be easier to win?!?! LOL, this is like playing Ibra, Messi, Pedro, Henry, Iniesta and Xavi in the first team. No good. I am not a City fan but this guy has nothing to give to the team, who are you kidding."

Eurosport.com
"Fellas, someone tell Hughesy that 'remaining­ unbeaten' during the season doesnt mean drawing­ every game you play. He's getting as cautious as­ Rafa. At this rate it will be Spurs who get into the­ top 4, at least they win games."

"sorry city fans but sparky just aint good enough all­ that money and a unproven manager it just dont make­ sense . champions league? europa cup if ur lucky"

...and that's just a couple comments from 2 sites.

Its not just us City fans that can see it, it about anyone who loves football. Hughes is out of his league.

I doubt they've seen City more than three times this season.

(It is Hughes though.)

Its becoming a litttle tidious now. It is very very clear that the 'clueless one' is not upto the task. I just cannot see what he has to do to get the elbow. long balls? check, Throwing away wins? check, making pitiful excuses week after week? check, paying over the odds for average players? check.

anyone got any positives? and dont say 'we have a game in hand' or 'we havent lost in 7'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.