Most pain you've been in

snapped my ankle ligament
Did my left ankle around 6 weeks ago, along with my right at the same time, clambering over a rocky area of Arnside beach. The pain in my right foot was excruciating, got home and rested it for a week. Put my shoes on to go to the Liverpool and it felt like my foot wasn't attached to my leg. Went to hospital and found I had broke my fib and fractured my ankle, 10 days later I had an operation to pin and plate the damage. The night of the operation was even worse, I couldn't get anyone to give me any pain relief after the anesthetic had worn off.

When the head of my 8lb 9oz baby crowned and my vagina needed cutting with surgical scissors inside and out to help him be born. Lots of stitches after.

Having to have my urethra re-cathetered because I couldn't pee after a C-section and my bladder almost burst. No joke, they had to hold me down to do it

When the head of my 8lb 9oz baby crowned and my vagina needed cutting with surgical scissors inside and out to help him be born. Lots of stitches after.

Having to have my urethra re-cathetered because I couldn't pee after a C-section and my bladder almost burst. No joke, they had to hold me down to do it
Didn't you get an epidural?

Didn't you get an epidural?
With the C section yes but that was the night before. They took the catheter out of my bladder next day but it must have done something because I couldnt pee at all. Sat on the loo for 2 hours with taps on and everything and I needed to go but physically couldn't. No pain relief for re reinsertion which was traumatic. Had to be put on metronidazole for infection after that.

The cutting big no, they honestly just give you gas and air for the stitching

When our first was born my wife ended up having an emergency episiotomy. It honestly sounded like bacon rind being cut with scissors. She ended up with 8 stitches.

Do you mind, I'm just about to have my dinner. Honestly, some people......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.