Most pissed off you have been at a game.

Millwallawayveteran1988

Memories of 14 years ago yesterday come to mind with the 4-0 thrashing at Wigan when we were 2-0 down before most people had sat down having paid £40 for the privilege.

That one is up there for sure but mine is the FA cup game at the swamp when Neville was sent off and we still managed to find ourselves 3-0 down against ten men. I was so angry I left and missed 3 goals. I wasn’t the only one either as plenty of others did too.

There must be many candidates for this one as we have been on the end of some shitshows over the years.....

Reactions: W12
Usually it's the ones with the injustices rather than the ones where we're just shit. The one I remember as really pissing me off was that one against Spurs where Sterling was fouled but it wasn't given because he didn't flop to the floor, and then Spurs went straight up the other end and scored.

Usually it's the ones with the injustices rather than the ones where we're just shit. The one I remember as really pissing me off was that one against Spurs where Sterling was fouled but it wasn't given because he didn't flop to the floor, and then Spurs went straight up the other end and scored.

There's been a number of matches in recent years where we've been fucked over
Two others that immediately come to mind are Liverpool in the CL and Chelsea when Luiz should have been sent off and we didn't even get a free kick

As for being really frustrated almost to tears, for me it has to be these three quarter finals
Spurs at Maine Road in the FA Cup. One nil up, to then lose 4-2
Spurs in the League cup at the Etihad when they had a man sent off and we couldn't get the ball off Berbatov all night
West Ham in the FA CUP at the Etihad

I pick those games as every time I thought we were going to go all the way and actually win something
Following that West Ham game I pretty much gave up. It's no wonder I cried at the end of the Final vs Stoke

Flying over for my first ever Chumps league game against BMGladbach, driving 4 hours up to Manchester, finally walking into the Stadium for the first time, ....Rained out! Oh well let's at lest have a pint...No beer...fuck it, Balti pie and chips, four hour drive back down the m6. Never got a refund either

By Kyle Walker.

Either after the Luton game at Maine Road that relegated us ....

or after a game with Arsenal in the league cup , we played a load of kids and fringe players , looked beaten 'from the off' , were hardly in the game , and got stuffed 3-0 at the Etihad .... probably the ONLY time i've ever felt like leaving the Etihad early.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.