Most ridiculous take from a rival fan?

Has anyone mentioned "Might as well be Celtic", where the fan of a club that;
  • has spent at least as much as us, albeit usually badly,
  • has paid far more record fees than us,
  • has won the PL 13 times out of the 31 seasons it's been in existence, far more than any other club,
is complaining about one team dominating the league?
How could You forget:

‘Welcome to Manchester United, guardiola’

‘I’m not that bothered about City getting guardiola, he brings no guarantee of success’

‘Is Mourinho trying to recreate his Inter Milan title winning side with united…’

Because we’re shit’ sorry that doesnt count as a bad take, my mistake.

Last edited:
Rodri also has a league cup winning goal and equaliser v Villa last year on his CV, imagine how good he could be if he could just turn up in big games.
I feel like arsenal fans know what they are saying is stupidity but its all done for click bait and then stupidity is rewarded, like one on their dumb shows on youtube yesterday was saying that if arsenal won the league this year why wouldnt mbappe want to join them

That's Arsenal fans in a nutshell

Deluded beyond belief

Trying to justify the price of Rice and make themselves feel better

Btw the shooting part and big game player I think scoring the winning goal in a Champion final beats Rice :)
Had one say to me.
90 million you can have him he ain't that good.
I haven't seen him since they paid 115 for him ; )

Had one say to me.
90 million you can have him he ain't that good.
I haven't seen him since they paid 115 for him ; )
Thats just it tho he genuinely isnt that good, they will release the good pr, the youtube clips, yadda yadda but if you actually watch him play , hes a tidy player in a poor team but nothing more than that, and if i see the nonsense about him being a good young england international one more time ill go mad, this myth that being an england international should significantly bump the price is insane, england havent won anything in almost 60 years at this point so why the cache of being an england international holds any weight or price bump i have no clue

Thats just it tho he genuinely isnt that good, they will release the good pr, the youtube clips, yadda yadda but if you actually watch him play , hes a tidy player in a poor team but nothing more than that, and if i see the nonsense about him being a good young england international one more time ill go mad, this myth that being an england international should significantly bump the price is insane, england havent won anything in almost 60 years at this point so why the cache of being an england international holds any weight or price bump i have no clue

It holds weight because you need a minimum number of 'Home grown' players in your squad. They don't have to be English though just out of an English academy. Akè is Home Grown for example. These players always cost a premium.

The vast majority of international games are played against shit teams that would struggle in our championship.

It holds weight because you need a minimum number of 'Home grown' players in your squad. They don't have to be English though just out of an English academy. Akè is Home Grown for example. These players always cost a premium.
so basically you're paying a premium to tick a box, i dont think that makes him a world beater, but if you listen to the press they always throw the whole a good young english international in there like it somehow warrants an extra 20m on the value

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.