Most underrated City player ever?

Saw him nullify many a first class player out of a game,proper little terrier.
Love your user name dobingsdobber. Peter Dobing scored against the rags in a derby at OT in 1962 that my red supporting cousins had taken me to in the hope I would turn against the rest of my blue family. Think Alex Harley scored a late winner

Aguero never made the team until very late in his time with us, I mean how shocking is that, to think the experts thought not just one player was a better striker than him but two.

Still, all those goals and 93-20 just makes them look like utter mugs.
93-20 and ageeeuuuuuuroooo not winning award from premier league surprises most

Love your user name dobingsdobber. Peter Dobing scored against the rags in a derby at OT in 1962 that my red supporting cousins had taken me to in the hope I would turn against the rest of my blue family. Think Alex Harley scored a late winner
Cheers matey.Those two ,along with Gerry Baker,were my first City heroes as a lad.
Less said about your cousins,deluded or what?

Tony Towers ,came through the ranks and was a superb passer of a ball and vastly underrated at the time at Maine Road , he was sold in a swap deal for Tueart & Horswill , Tueart was a great addition but Horswill was a yard dog compared to Tony a big mistake letting him leave he had so much potental and eventually got a few England caps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.