Most unlucky player ever

Kieran Dyer, Ryan Mason and David Buust. Dont feel sorry for Dyer though as he was a millionaire and prick.

Some of them former world cup winners who sold medals I felt sorry for and players who suffered dementia heading them balls

I thought this would be slightly refreshing to discuss a new topic here since we are so busy about transfer incomings.
So fellow blues who do you think is the most unlucky player you have seen live?
For me, it's Michael Ballack. These are his stats:

main-qimg-a8a1925ebdfc2961e9cc45328c65a929

Thats really astounding how he lost so many finals. Thoughts?
When I saw the thread title, Ballack was the name that immediately popped into my mind and that was before opening the thread.

For a single incident:
Denis Law whose 6 goals against Luton were scrubbed off when the game was abandoned. If they had counted, he would have finished as the all time leading scorer in the FA cup, plus record goals in a single match.

Yaya - unappreciated by both fans and nasty, racist manager. If he had played last seaon City would have won the quadruple and broken every record going. If he had been bought the birthday cake he deserved he would have won the Balon D'or.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.