MOT- my car

cityboy07

hey there, just a quick question

i was given a 1997 ford fiesta last september by my aunty!! it was mot;d and serviced a month before she gave it to me!!

in the year ive had it i have hardly ever drove it since i havent passed and was only insured for about 2months cos of the costs!

should it pass its mot due in the next few weeks fine?

cityboy07 said:
hey there, just a quick question

i was given a 1997 ford fiesta last september by my aunty!! it was mot;d and serviced a month before she gave it to me!!

in the year ive had it i have hardly ever drove it since i havent passed and was only insured for about 2months cos of the costs!

should it pass its mot due in the next few weeks fine?

sorry, but, you cant expect anyone on a forum to know how your MOT is going to go

take it for a quick spin, see if it has any problems, if not then should be fine i'd imagine

cityboy07 said:
yeh i went for a quick spin with my dad today and it was fine!!
well i'd imagine you would be fine then mate, has the car been serviced recently? that could help aswell, just to make sure theres no stupid niggly problems with it

If it is anything like the Ford Fiestas I've owned you'd be unlucky if they stung you for anything worse than headlight aim or a slightly frayed wiper blade. They are so reliable - that's why I keep buying them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.