MOT

old blue

I have booked in for my car's first MOT but just been told it's off until mid April. They were closed when I got the mail so could not ask what happens if I get pulled, do I get a free pass? Do I have to let the insurers know, I know how they wriggle to get out of settling if the worst happens.

I have booked in for my car's first MOT but just been told it's off until mid April. They were closed when I got the mail so could not ask what happens if I get pulled, do I get a free pass? Do I have to let the insurers know, I know how they wriggle to get out of settling if the worst happens.
this was on the radio,you can still tax the car and use it,but i would contact your insurance to clarify

Jesus, is that rip off still going ? I vaguely have bad memories from being a young bloke of dreading taking my rusty shitheap
for one. Haha
They don't have them here so I'd forgotten about them. Bad memories.

Jesus, is that rip off still going ? I vaguely have bad memories from being a young bloke of dreading taking my rusty shitheap
for one. Haha
Here neither...at least in Idaho

for one. Haha
Lol, I think most of us remember taking our first shitheap for an mot and feeling like you were trying to get a suitcase of drugs through customs. It scares me that mine passed.

for one. Haha

So do the cops decide what is roadworthy ? I could see everyone driving round in shit heaps with no brakes if there are no MOT's

So do the cops decide what is roadworthy ? I could see everyone driving round in shit heaps with no brakes if there are no MOT's
Thats what you're trained to think :)

But it doesn't happen.

Seriously, l don't feel there are more road accidents here through faulty cars than in the UK.

I seem to remember reading that, before the crisis, the government had been considering making the Mot every two years for cars below a certain age. Modern cars aren’t the death traps that they were when I started driving. It’s the drivers who are the problem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.