MOT

just had a panic attack,was looking through my car stuff(don't know why) and saw my M.O.T had ran out 17.4.20,phew
just to clarify,if your MOT is due on the 30.3.20 or after then your MOT has been extended for 6 months,why didn't they email me(maybe the virus you knobhead) alls well fishing tomorrow :)

just had a panic attack,was looking through my car stuff(don't know why) and saw my M.O.T had ran out 17.4.20,phew
just to clarify,if your MOT is due on the 30.3.20 or after then your MOT has been extended for 6 months,why didn't they email me(maybe the virus you knobhead) alls well fishing tomorrow :)
You need to check on dvla website just Google check my mot it's free

My old man has just got home from his caravan in Wales and his MOT ran out whilst away so he took it to a local Garage to get it done result, failed so my Dad asked him to give a quote for the work needed. The answers he gave were vague as fook so my old fella asked him for a ball park to which he wouldn't be tempted to offering. My Father a man of many years thought the Taff may have been trying to take the piss out of the octogenarian English tourist, despite my parents spending 8 month of the 12 over the border. Anyone please give me a reasonable guess its gonna cost him

Attachments

• dads mot.JPG
    dads mot.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 40
My old man has just got home from his caravan in Wales and his MOT ran out whilst away so he took it to a local Garage to get it done result, failed so my Dad asked him to give a quote for the work needed. The answers he gave were vague as fook so my old fella asked him for a ball park to which he wouldn't be tempted to offering. My Father a man of many years thought the Taff may have been trying to take the piss out of the octogenarian English tourist, despite my parents spending 8 month of the 12 over the border. Anyone please give me a reasonable guess its gonna cost him
The first 2 could be a simple reset, or maybe indicating something more serious. Needs a proper diagnostic check.
The 3rd one is a pretty cheap fix, as is the 4th.
He cant give a price till he knows whats wrong, hence the sketchy answers he was giving.

The first 2 could be a simple reset, or maybe indicating something more serious. Needs a proper diagnostic check.
The 3rd one is a pretty cheap fix, as is the 4th.
He cant give a price till he knows whats wrong, hence the sketchy answers he was giving.
Aye I see what your saying but surely a "Worst case/best case price would have been guessable

Aye I see what your saying but surely a "Worst case/best case price would have been guessable
Yes, but those figures would be miles apart to be fair. And it would be just a guess.
He should have recommended a bit of a diagnostic session, and given him a price for that. From there he would know more info and be better placed to give the estimate.
Hope he gets it sorted bud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.