Vieira, Gerrard
Ronaldo, Silva, Giggs
Henry, Aguero

For those who care (if anyone at all), the ‘expert’ panel decided upon this:

Schmeichel
G Neville, Ferdinand, Terry, Cole
Ronaldo, Gerrard, Lampard, Giggs
Henry, Shearer

Gerrard never won the league so should not be in that side. He would be in a cup 11 over Lampard but Yaya deserves to be in there as he was unplayable and scored a fuck load of goals too winning us the league. Silva should also be on the shortlist but would never get into a side with that formation which was clearly set up to make sure Giggs got in.

The league is harder now than it ever was in the 90s so I would probably put Cech in ahead of Schmeichel. Give it ten years and hopefully the side is heavily City dominated following our league dominance.

...............Schmeichel
Walker....Terry.....Ferdinand....Cole
..........Keane......Vieira
Ronaldo......Bergkamp......Henry
................Aguero

I think Pires, Overmars and Robben deserve mentions too.
There's quite a few that are hard to leave out, even an all time 33 would cause headaches, maybe

Cech
Schmeichel
De Gea

Zaba
Ivanovic
Walker

Hyppia
Adams
Terry
Wio
Vidic
Kompany

Cole
Evra
Sylvinho

Makalelé
Lampard
Silva
Yaya
Keane
Scholes

Fake Ronaldo
Robben
Le Tiss

Shearer
Aguero
Drogba

Cheating French ****
Overmars
Family Man

Serious problems there with who to leave out and there's a couple of ours now that I'd expect to be in there in a few seasons. Still can't get Bergkamp or Zola in because of the formation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.