Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shearer reckons they were as good as some of our best football this season

They were clinical once the mistakes occurred. That's all I'll give em'

I think the biggest difference between us and them, is that we make our goals. Quite often from Ederson, 20 passes later it's in the net.

They are boring. And lucky. I'm convinced had we set up like that today, Arsenal would have put 7 past us. It's classic Maureen and whilst there is no definitive way to get results in this game, surely having a bit more fun, making it easier on the eye, is better?

It's a crying shame that they'll be in the title race.

They were clinical once the mistakes occurred. That's all I'll give em'

I think the biggest difference between us and them, is that we make our goals. Quite often from Ederson, 20 passes later it's in the net.

They are boring. And lucky. I'm convinced had we set up like that today, Arsenal would have put 7 past us. It's classic Maureen and whilst there is no definitive way to get results in this game, surely having a bit more fun, making it easier on the eye, is better?

It's a crying shame that they'll be in the title race.

De Gea can't bail them out all season.

Have I mentioned the one two touch football on display from United ffs shearer stop talking bollocks you clown..

Christ, Motson is painful to listen to these days.

He's been using noises instead of words for a few years now. I don't actually think he's watching it 'live' anymore but doing it afterwards, when he already knows what's happened.

Christ, Motson is painful to listen to these days.
Just for a laugh I decided to count the "Oh" "Ooh" and "Aah"s he let out.
After 8 in the First Half alone I lost count and gave up.

He's more past his sell by date than the jar of dried cinnamon I've got at the back of my cupboard.

I don' think they are commentated on "live" anymore.
They build up to everything so much that it cant be coincidence. "X player hasn't scored a goal from 32 yards with his left for..... oh, here he is he hits it with his left, brilliant goal, 32 yards out..."
You can tell when a goal is coming by what they say in the build up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.