Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hadn't heard the conversation the ref had with the linesman till last night, found it quite interesting to say the least.

If the ref was not aware if the ball come off Lovren then whats the actual ruloing on this??? was the ref right to give the penalty? Just seems wrong that if he isn't 100% sure then he mustn't be able to give it.

The referee did the correct thing by giving Kane the benefit of the doubt because theyy weren’t sure.

People are seeing this decision as one thing “oh they were sure so just gave a penalty”.

They were sure it was a foul, which it was, but the offside they weren’t sure on and gave the attacker the benefit, which you’re supposed to do if you’re not sure.

Look at it as two separate incidents, even though there’s only 2 second between them.

I did kind of think that they are having to acknowledge that we aren't going away. Even SSN tonight pointed out only 7 wins in the league are needed before we are champs and then qualified that with the heretic statement " thats only if United keep winning"

I did kind of think that they are having to acknowledge that we aren't going away. Even SSN tonight pointed out only 7 wins in the league are needed before we are champs and then qualified that with the heretic statement " thats only if United keep winning"

It’s six if we beat the rags

I love Dion Dublin as a pundit. I know he's an ex rag but his comments are just wonderful - Yesterday about Jordan Ayew taking 3 or Burnley players out of the game to stop him and on one occasion where he is busting a gut to keep up with an attack - "he looks like he's towing a caravan here" but he's done the job.

I love Dion Dublin as a pundit. I know he's an ex rag but his comments are just wonderful - Yesterday about Jordan Ayew taking 3 or Burnley players out of the game to stop him and on one occasion where he is busting a gut to keep up with an attack - "he looks like he's towing a caravan here" but he's done the job.
Dion's alright, considering!

dion dublin is shit.. dont like his shirts or his haircut . phil lynott would be ashamed (although he is a small improvement on dan walker)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.