Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleasantly surprised by the unheralded tribute to our achievements of the past week at the start of the prog.

Pleasantly surprised by the unheralded tribute to our achievements of the past week at the start of the prog.
I wasn’t. They mentioned the two wins, and showed very brief clips of Thursday’s goals without giving away anything about the quality of the goals.

Wasn’t there a midweek game a few weeks ago that got the proper MOTD treatment? I would have liked to have seen ours given the same attention.

Everything about Kane's appearance screams Peter Crouch and yet he's actually a world class striker.

I wasn’t. They mentioned the two wins, and showed very brief clips of Thursday’s goals without giving away anything about the quality of the goals.

Wasn’t there a midweek game a few weeks ago that got the proper MOTD treatment? I would have liked to have seen ours given the same attention.
I know what you mean , but I meant I was surprised that they even mentioned it at all.

Liverpool looked good, albeit NUFC without 11 defenders.

Spurs looked good to. Son is a player.

Left and right wing forwards are the key this season...

Imagine if Danny Murphy was a manager.

"Right lads I want you to get in and around them, put in a few challenges and most importantly get stuck in."

They can't though. There are very specific rules about what can be shown as a MOTD and they couldn't do one for that game.

They've spent all season praising City to the sky - of all the complaints people might have, I really can't see why Match of the Day could be one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.