Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
How strange they didn't show that great bit of skill in the first half where GJ lifted the ball over the defender and left him for dead

Do you even have to watch it to know what will be said?

City are favorites because they've spent so much money.
City missed too many chances.
Fullbacks played well, but at that price (more than the entire cost to build the Amex Stadium!)* they should play well.
Jesus and Aguero struggling to work together...need more time.
Back three not really tested, but if Kompany gets injured again, City in trouble at the back.
If City don't win the Laegue, Pep will be on very thin ice after all the money spent.
Not good enough to win the CL.

Did I miss anything?

*On NBCSN we got treated to that stat over and over again!!!

"I'm going with my bias, because I'm man... Man United.... Heh heh heh...

WTF?
I thought he said that. So the boy hood Newcastle fan is biased to Utd???? No wonder he's tipped them for the title. In other news so have the Neville brothers and Danny Mills. Says it all.

Do you even have to watch it to know what will be said?

City are favorites because they've spent so much money.
City missed too many chances.
Fullbacks played well, but at that price (more than the entire cost to build the Amex Stadium!)* they should play well.
Jesus and Aguero struggling to work together...need more time.
Back three not really tested, but if Kompany gets injured again, City in trouble at the back.
If City don't win the Laegue, Pep will be on very thin ice after all the money spent.
Not good enough to win the CL.

Did I miss anything?

*On NBCSN we got treated to that stat over and over again!!!

Thanks pal you should have used a spoiler alert. I WAS going to watch MOTD this morning after missing it last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.