Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched rags v WHU, Ham against City in a friendly with nothing to lose park the bus, play rags and there all over the place giving rags freedom of the park, WTF?

Noticed that myself....why is it whenever anyone plays us they just defend deep. But can go the next gane and be totally wide open and then get smashed. If west ham played us they would have set up the same as brighton did.

West ham were shocking even on the motd highlights - made pogba look good for christs sake : )

What a horrible turd Ali is. Amazed the Rags haven't signed him up. Probably go there next year.

I think managers want to show Pep how good they are and actually have a game plan
Agreed,they want to prove themselves against pep,like last season at times I got the feeling we were the current league champions as teams tried or it seemed to me were more desperate to try and beat us than other sides get the feeling it's gonna be the same this year as well..

Noticed that myself....why is it whenever anyone plays us they just defend deep. But can go the next gane and be totally wide open and then get smashed. If west ham played us they would have set up the same as brighton did.

West ham were shocking even on the motd highlights - made pogba look good for christs sake : )

I thought this on Saturday. Will Brighton spend every game against the top half dozen or top ten sides lining eleven up inside their defensive third? Bet they have games where they're all over the show!

Shearer hasn't improved from what I hear. He thinks Lukaku will go to the next level and bag 25-30 goals this season. Well, any Evertonian would tell yer he scored 24 last season so the next level according to the Creosote King is just another goal. Wonder how many licence fees the BBC piss up the wall employing this moron?

The highlights are always edited in favour of the Rag Scum, as per the Media City Propaganda Manual.

The Premier League Champions victory parade has been scheduled and there is an open top bus on standby. As we speak, "M******ter U**" is being etched on to the BBC Sports Personality Team of the Year trophy, and Shearer is preparing his "I told you so" speech. The BBC are busily clearing the decks in preparation for a full week of programs dedicated to the Rag's perfect season, and the crowning of King Jose.

Giddy F**kers.

The highlights are always edited in favour of the Rag Scum, as per the Media City Propaganda Manual.

The Premier League Champions victory parade has been scheduled and there is an open top bus on standby. As we speak, "M******ter U**" is being etched on to the BBC Sports Personality Team of the Year trophy, and Shearer is preparing his "I told you so" speech. The BBC are busily clearing the decks in preparation for a full week of programs dedicated to the Rag's perfect season, and the crowning of King Jose.

Giddy F**kers.

sad thing is it likely will be reality. The Pl script is immensely hard to beat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.