Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no issue whatsoever with motd’s highlights. You can’t show one sides possession dominance over the other in a 5 minutes highlight package when all the possession we had didn’t lead to many clear chances. They put the stats up for us to see, they spoke about us being levels above Leicester what more could they do? Was people expecting a 10 minute continuous sequence of us passing it side to side in front of 10 men?

The voice on that commentator on the Burnley match! You can turn down the volume to low but her grating stridency pierced through even then.
She must have whispered as she mentioned the obligatory comments on empty seats in the tiny Turf Moor ground.
Or is it just City where empty seats are mentioned?

The voice on that commentator on the Burnley match! You can turn down the volume to low but her grating stridency pierced through even then.
She must have whispered as she mentioned the obligatory comments on empty seats in the tiny Turf Moor ground.
Or is it just City where empty seats are mentioned?

I believe in equality, if a woman can do a job as well as a man she should be given an equal chance to do that job. There are two important, critical abilities a commentator needs, one is knowledge of what they are talking about, the second is a voice that can convey the facts. Sadly she possesses neither and is simply there to show the BBC are PC. Like you I turned it right down as her voice is awful.

I believe in equality, if a woman can do a job as well as a man she should be given an equal chance to do that job. There are two important, critical abilities a commentator needs, one is knowledge of what they are talking about, the second is a voice that can convey the facts. Sadly she possesses neither and is simply there to show the BBC are PC. Like you I turned it right down as her voice is awful.
Yes somebody should have given her voice lessons. Even Margaret Thatcher eas persuaded to to do that.

The commentatrix does know her stuff, shame about the voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.