Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
....After the Chelsea game I said Utd will be given all the help needed to get the the 5th spot. Now I know the powers that be will bend over backwards to give it them.

trouble is the BBC are our national broadcaster and are paid by us to be in cahoots with all British football irrespective of TV rights.
But you and I know George it does not work like that.
Look at the SPOTY award it goes to the winner of what ever the beeb have exclusive rights and show on their own channel.

Last edited:
What it should work like is with no bias.
But that will never happen.........Sponsorship, exclusive tv rights for example.
The man who can sell the most posters is king regardless of talent. Who ever is the BBC's cup of tea that year.
We no longer live in a world where Quasimodo who scores 70 a season can compete with a David Beckham.
Quasimodo does not sell t-shirts or gain viewing figures.

Last edited:
I'm no expert on offside but I thought if the ball comes off the defender then the Everton player would not be deemed offside even if he touches it, and if onside then not interfering with play.

I'm no expert on offside but I thought if the ball comes off the defender then the Everton player would not be deemed offside even if he touches it, and if onside then not interfering with play.
I thought the law was changed a few years back so the defender has to intentionally play the ball, like Milner in the Corrupt League 2nd leg. A deflection off a defender isn't deemed intentional. - Or VAR got it wrong again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.