Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no expert on offside but I thought if the ball comes off the defender then the Everton player would not be deemed offside even if he touches it, and if onside then not interfering with play.

There are specific things that makes someone who is an offside position offside - it's not at all clear which one Sigurdsson was judged under.

I think if the ball had hit Sigurdsson off the defender, he's definitely have been offside.

After the last few games, with 2 red cards avoided and 4 goals for the opposition chalked off, i think the new rule is for Utd to finish 4th incase we win our appeal. Just imagine how crap they would be without the constant soft penalties,Var decisions in their favour etc

There are specific things that makes someone who is an offside position offside - it's not at all clear which one Sigurdsson was judged under.

I think if the ball had hit Sigurdsson off the defender, he's definitely have been offside.
It's all so confusing when the laws of the game are unclear.
Such ambiguity however...is a god -send.for those Officials seeking to Professionally Manage the game in a deceitful manner ,depending on which profitable outside influence holds sway...
The Everton utd match yesterday should be studied,in some detail,by all those who believe the game is clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.