Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was naughty/snidey but clever.

However.......no further action was the correct decision,as it was inconclusive and open to interpretation.

Bot players look decent prospects,on a different note.

It could be that, for sure, but having watched it back a few times, I struggle to find any malicious intent by the Norwich player.

Thanks man. I'm so pleased for Abraham because he was the one I (and most Chelsea fans) were unsure about. We all knew Mount would step up and look at home at this level.

It could be that, for sure, but having watched it back a few times, I struggle to find any malicious intent by the Norwich player.

Thanks man. I'm so pleased for Abraham because he was the one I (and most Chelsea fans) were unsure about. We all knew Mount would step up and look at home at this level.
I just see Godfrey as a player happy to dish it out,there were a couple of other,less prominent,examples of such yesterday too.I suspect we will see more in other games.

There is an angle which clearly showed he made a 2nd movement, away from the ball, to deliberately stamp on the player's foot.

If that isn't a deliberate foul, then none are.
I don't know but maybe he was trying to put his foot between the player's foot and the ball because he thought he was going to kick it away when he bent down to pick it up.

I posted this in the rag thread, but did anyone notice how motd didn't analyse the palace winner. No mention of it after the highlights, the show pony getting dispossessed doing a Cruyff turn, and donut throwing another one in, are not worthy of discussion on motd apparently. Instead lets analyse the fake pen appeal's.

I posted this in the rag thread, but did anyone notice how motd didn't analyse the palace winner. No mention of it after the highlights, the show pony getting dispossessed doing a Cruyff turn, and donut throwing another one in, are not worthy of discussion on motd apparently. Instead lets analyse the fake pen appeal's.
You watch MOTD expecting balanced punditry and insightful analysis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.