Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this in the rag thread, but did anyone notice how motd didn't analyse the palace winner. No mention of it after the highlights, the show pony getting dispossessed doing a Cruyff turn, and donut throwing another one in, are not worthy of discussion on motd apparently. Instead lets analyse the fake pen appeal's.
No mention of him being beaten at his near post for both goals. Rashford and James diving. Lingard and Mctominnay kicking fuck out of anyone near them. More interested in city's "tactical fouls". If I was pep I'd tell the players to go through people instead

No mention of him being beaten at his near post for both goals. Rashford and James diving. Lingard and Mctominnay kicking fuck out of anyone near them. More interested in city's "tactical fouls". If I was pep I'd tell the players to go through people instead
Its funny that a Tottenham foul preventing Newcastle breaking away was described as an 'instinctive reaction'. In fact they had a couple of different descriptions but 'tactical foul' wasn't one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.