Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely disgraceful bias by the commentator on motd for Dippers v Leicester. “Yes and there is the clear touch on Mane for the last minute penalty”. Fuck right off. And when was it TAA brought down Tielemans for a penalty at the other end they brushed right over it.

Absolutely disgraceful bias by the commentator on motd for Dippers v Leicester. “Yes and there is the clear touch on Mane for the last minute penalty”. Fuck right off. And when was it TAA brought down Tielemans for a penalty at the other end they brushed right over it.

Nothing this season has to get in the way of a blistering Dipper title, just nothing! I cannot understand why the discrepancy between two 'fouls', one with the faintest of touches is given and confirmed by VAR, whilst another, far more robust, and just simply waved away, isn't writ large on these football programmes. It's obvious to anyone watching that it's remarkable, but no one seems to remark on it!

Shearer called it a dive tbf.

Don't believe a word that comes out of Murphys mouth, he'll probably be in talksport next week saying it WAS a penalty

I always tape it and fast forward to next game, missing out the banal, inane, semi literate shite they bore the world with after each game. You enjoy it a lot more and you swear at the telly less. I would recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.